To prevent interruptions to calls call forwarding must be deactivated.
- To Download a Voicemail, navigate to the Voicemail Tab.
- Select a voicemail record you would like to download.
- Select the Export icon option displayed on the expanded menu.
- From here, you see several potential ways to save the file depending on your device settings.
Disabling Call Forwarding
- To disable Call Forwarding, navigate to the Settings Tab.
- From the Main Settings tab, select Deactivate Call Forwarding.
- Confirm you would like to disable call forwarding by selecting Deactivate.
- Place a call to the number presented and wait to hear a dial tone.
For detailed instructions on voicemail see: Visual Voicemail
For detailed instructions on call forwarding see: Settings
How Do I Deactivate Call Forwarding on Verizon?
How Do I Deactivate Call Forwarding on AT&T and T-Mobile?